Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Prosperous New Year 2008

Happy New Year!!!
Ho ho ho…although Christmas already past, but Santa Claus gave me a late Christmas’s gift.It was wonderful news for me in this beginning of the yr 2008. I think it is a prosperous yr for me. And I hv to thank God, which lets 1 of my resolutions came true during this ealry New Year.
I’d really appreciated it, and I promised myself not to quit for this job within this yr unless there is any unexpectation case.Hahahaha, b4 this, I kept on complaint my boss, bcoz felt under paid and always OT without paid. But now, I will appreciate this job since my boss AGREED TO INCREASE MY PAID (out of my expectation and his expectation also, hehehe…). With my efforts, he finally agreed to increase 25% of my paid. It’s high, man! Actually it was out of my expectation is becoz I guessed he wont increase such high % for me, and I’d even planned to quit as I knew he wont such generous to meet my requirement. Who knows?? And he also promised me to reward me a variable bonus every quarterly according to the profitability of the company … Hehehe. He said it was a high increment, 25 % was too much out of his expectation.(but boss,you know? I m somekind like “bao ka liao”,ooppss,less complaining..). Anyway, Thanks God & boss….hehehe (I’m waiting end of Jan and Feb, my remuneration)

No comments: